sexta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2011

The Music Scrapbook - A Collection of Songs from The Music Scrapbook Radio Program by Wayne Hooper - The Voice Of Profecy 1971/ 1977 - Vol. 2

Ain't That Good News
All Ye Saints Be Joyful
Anywhere with Jesus (with Jim McClintock sing bass)
Balm in Gilead
Children of the Heavenly Father
Christ the Lord is Risen Today
Deep River
Go to Dark Gethsemane
Heavenly Music
Holy Manna
How Great Thou Art
I Know Where I'm Going
I Need the Prayers of Those I Love
I Would Walk with You Lord
If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again
In My Heart There Rings
In That Great Gettin' Up Morning
In the Garden
It May Be at Morning
It Takes a Lot of Love
Jesus Lover of my Soul
Jesus Set the Music Ringing
Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee
Just A Little Talk With Jesus
Keep in the Middle of the Road
Keep the Heart Singing
Let the Heaven Light Shine on Me
Lo He Comes, with Clouds Descending
Praise Him Praise Him
Praise the Lord God's Glories Show 
DOWNLOAD

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário