sexta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2012

VA - Essential Gospel Sampler (2012)


1. Swing Down Chariot - Golden Gate Quartet 
2. What Could I Do - Marion Williams 
3. When The Gates Swing Open - The Dixie Hummingbirds 
4. Glory, Glory Hallelujah! - The Staple Singers 
5. Hide Me In Thy Bosom - The Dixie Hummingbirds 
6. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Frances Steadman & The Stars Of Faith 
7. It's A Highway To Heaven -Alex Bradford 
8. My God Is Real (Yes, God Is Real) - Mahalia Jackson 
9. Somebody Bigger Than You Or I - Marion Williams 
10. Didn't It Rain - Mahalia Jackson 
11. Trouble Of This World - Landfordaires 
12. Git On Board, Little Chillun/L'Il David - Paul Robeson 
13. Hush- Golden Gate Quartet 
14. In The Upper Room - Mahalia Jackson 
15. Said I Wasn't Gonna Tell Nobody - The Abyssinian Baptist Choir 
16. How I Got Over -Mahalia Jackson 
17. What You Gonna Do? - The Staple Singers 
18. Will The Circle Be Unbroken - The Staple Singers 
19. If You See My Saviour - Alex Bradford 
20. Strange Man - Dorothy Love Coates 
DOWNLOAD