domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

V/A - Warrior on the Battlefield - A Capella Trail Blazers 1920s-1940s [Rounder]

01 Daniel in the Lion's Den    Norfolk Jubilee Quartette   
02 I Got a Home in That Rock    T.C.I. Womens Four   
03 Jog A-Long Boys    Pullman Porters Quartette   
04 So Glad I've Got the Stone    Bethel Quartet   
05 Jesus, The Light of the World    Bethel Quartet   
06 I Am a Pilgrim    Silver Leaf Quartet   
07 Our Father    Silver Leaf Quartet   
08 My Soul is a Witness for My Lord    Silver Leaf Quartet   
09 You Better Let That Liar Alone    Silver Leaf Quartet   
10 Sleep On, Mother    Silver Leaf Quartet   
11 The Ship is at the Landing    Silver Leaf Quartet   
12. I'm Going Home on the Chickasaw Train    I.C. Glee Quartet   
13 Do You Want to Be a Lover of the Lord    Davis Bible Singers   
14 Daniel Saw the Stone    Davis Bible Singers
15 Light of the World    Dunham Jubilee Singers   
16 I'm Leaning on the Lord    Famous Blue Jay Singers of Birmingham   
17 New Dry Bones    The Heavenly Gospel Singers   
18 Going Back with Jesus    The Heavenly Gospel Singers   
19 A Warrior on the Battlefield    Golden Eagle Gospel Singers   
20 The Prodigal Son    Golden Eagle Gospel Singers   
21 Jonah    Golden Gate Jubilee Quartet   
22 Found a Wonderful Saviour    Golden Gate Jubilee Quartet   
23 Blind Barnabus    Golden Gate Quartet   
24 He Never Said a Mumblin' Word    Golden Gate Quartet   
25 Run On    Golden Gate Quartet
DOWNLOAD

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário